Why should I care?

 Why do I even give a f**k?

Why do people think they can just destroy you? Why do I have or feel like I have to please people? People are not perfect. Why should I care about what they think? Why do they think they have the right to judge me?

I am not sorry to be brutally honest about this. Who the f**k do you think you are to try to publicly shame me for being me? For my height, my size, my musical taste, my food taste, my care for animals, my respect for people, my care for my job, my style of life... for anything at all. I won't take this anymore.

I do not think it is right for anybody to judge, and I do not care who you are. Blood or not blood, I will not take this bullying anymore. I am not fully proud of the person I am. I am working my ass off to be. I am working on myself. I am being educated. I am compassionate. I am listening to people. I am hearing about their experiences and learning from others. 

If you are happy to grow with me, I am happy to be here to help you. If you are to judge, even in the least important of things, you can get the f**k off. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares