How are you?

If answer correctly, this might be the hardest questions to ever be made. This will require to actually look into what emotions are currently going through you and it is actively asking you to identify them, name them, wave at them, and let them go. 

If I am to reply to this very question right now I will say: I am sad, I am tired, I am emotionally drained. I feel defeated, I feel hopeless, however I also feel that no matter what is coming my way I will handle it. I feel fear, but I am not allowing the fear to take over my life. I feel like I am changing, and I am changing for me. I am exploring being alone. I am being brave enough to take some steps in the right direction. I am becoming a more positive person, I am trying to remind myself that I am actually a powerful woman, and I am loved, even if I am loved just by myself. I am a loving and caring individual. I am strong, I am someone that is trying to become the best version of herself everyday and is working towards being able to grow up to be mature and to be capable human being. 

I am learning that being alone is a powerful tool. I am learning that I will be able to handle whatever comes my way. I am learning that I can take care after myself and not depend on anybody to make me feel better. I am trying to get people to listen, to actually listen to me, I am finding my voice and I am pushing my boundaries forward because I do not want and I will not allow for people to step all over my feelings and opinions.  I will find my voice, I will find my space. 

I trust the process and I trust that I will become stronger no matter what. If anything, I was told once, that nobody dies of love. Certainly, I will not be the first one. I am gonna be strong. I will be responsible for my actions. I will be responsible to understand and accept my life, my attitude towards life and I will be strong enough to overcome whatever comes my way. 

I am only responsible for me, and if anyone is going to love, that is going to be me. I am getting to know my inner child and I am going to listen to her and to make her happy and proud. I will not make my inner child cry no more. She does not deserve that. I do not deserve that. I am loved. 


How are you? 

Comentarios

Entradas populares