I will be fine.

It is been a while since I made "I am a survivor" the mantra of my life. No matter how many difficulties, I can always get over it, survive it, and get stronger. 
My life was fine. Or at least that is what I thought. And then I met you. And you destroyed my world, and decided to not even be part of it, breaking me again. 
I have been broken more times that I can even count. But it does not matter. I always get up, I always keep on breathing and existing. I have survived more that I can even embrace, and every time it hurts, a part of who I was dies in the process. 
I am afraid of losing myself in the process. 


Hace ya algun tiempo, decidi que "sobrevivir" seria mi mantra esta vida. No importan las dificultades, puedo salir adelante. Sobrevivir y ser mas fuerte. 
Mi vida estaba bien, o al menos eso pensaba. Y entonces te conoci. Y destrozaste mi mundo, y decidiste no ser parte de ello. Y eso me volvio a romper. 
Me han roto mas veces de las que puedo contar, pero no importa. Siempre me levanto, siempre sigo respirando. Simplemente existiendo. He sobrevivido mas cosas de las que puedo aceptar. Y cada vez que acabo herida, una parte de mi muere en el proceso. 
Y esta vez tengo miedo a perderme a mi misma.   


Comentarios

Entradas populares