At least do not lie. Please.

 For any future references, do not open an invitation if you are planning to tell me actually, do not come. Cause that made me feel extremely shitty. 

I am not sure what is wrong with you, but I am started to catch all your bad energy as well, and its making me down. So very down I am started to feel  depressed again just be being beside you. And quite frankly, I do not want that. I do not need that. 

I was happy. I woke up happy and feeling like life is worth living and you say do not come, and I got all my plans cancelled and all I feel is rejection. 

So, no, I do not want to anything with you now, cause I am holding a grudge. Cause I am hurting. I am pissed off. Cause I cannot be arsed with just being there for when you feel like.


I am done

Comentarios

Entradas populares