Out of place.

So yesterday went for a late Christmas dinner with a couple of friends... or at least I thought they were something like that, and I felt totally out of place, like I no longer belong there, and it hurts.
I was like a estranger.  I was even not included in the group chat for that conversation about the dinner so everything I knew was because of someone else. I was out. They left me out. They have forgot about me, and left me outside.  
They have as well their own little groups and their own little chitchats, and I was not involved in that either. 
It was a very weird feeling. Like I was no longer at home or between friends. And that might be true somehow. I am no longer at home. But I no longer know where my home is. 

Again, its ok. It bothered me a bit yesterday. But I understand that I no longer belong anywhere, but everywhere instead. 

It doesn't matter anymore. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares